četrtek, 15. januar 2015

NEW IN#3




Long time no see. Well I have a couple of new body and face care.

Lush Grease Lightning
My second one, simply love this stuff. It is for fighting against imperfections.

Lush Eau Roma Water
Nice thing actually. It is rose water, it is fab for winterish skin, which is a bit on the drier side.

Ren Morrocan Rose Otto sugar body polish
I've heard a lot of praises about this body scrub, haven't tried it yet.

REN Glycoacid radiance renewal face mask
This baby has been on my wishlish for 2 years! This week I saw it was discounted for 50%, so I went crazy and I had to order it.

REN Photoactive sun veil 
It a daily face cream with spf, which is only 15. But better than nothing, right?

REN Resurfacing AHA Concentrate
My skin is having quite some issues so I bought this serum which helps with acne scaring and brightening skin.

REN Flash Rinse one minute facial
Haven't tried it yet, heard great stuff about this one. It is a face mask with vitamin C that works magic in 1 minute.

REN Micro polish cleanser
Face scrub, its been a part of a set, so I haven't tried it yet.

REN Satin perfection BB cream 
Same, have't tried it yet.But I have swatched it on my hand and it's quite thick in consitiency.

Nuxe Reve de miel
This is the best lipbalm on the earth! It is my second, I have tried a shitload of other lipbalms and this is the bomb dot com.



Have a nice day!








Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar