torek, 4. februar 2014

Empties #1

Back to blogging after ages. I decided to write a post about my recent empty products, that I've used.
Hope you guys like it.


Bourjois Healthy mix serum
This is my go-to everyday foundation, its cheap, smells nice, it has light coverage. It looks natural on skin, non cakey. 
Repurchase: Yes!


Essence studio nails Better than Gel Top Sealer
Great cheap topcoat.
Repurchase: Already did


Bioderma Atoderm Nutritive
This is a cream for very dry itchy skin, I have combination skin, but this winter weather has touched my skin not in a good way, so I had very itchy, dry skin and this stuff saved my skin.
Repurchase: Maybe, I have other creams to finish before


Balea eye make-up remover waterproof
It does the job, nothing special.
Repurchase: Maybe


Melvita Witch Hazel water
This is Witch Hazel rosewater, I was using this as a toner before using oils on my face, and as a "makeup" refreshener.
Repurchase: Yes, but not witch hazel one, other "scent"





Schauma Cotton Fresh Dry-shampoo
Love this dry-shampoo, I've bought it so many times, cheap and avalibile in my local drugstores.
Repurchase: Yes

GLISS hair repair
This is a 1 minute hair treatment, great cheap hair masque.
Repurchase: Already did!

Macadamia Deep Repair Masque
It is a revilitilizing hair constructor for dry, damaged hair. It's very thick hair masque, that you should leave in your wet hair for atleast 8 minutes. I loove this masque, makes my hair feel really nice and healthy.
Repurchase: Yes

L'OREAL Elnett heat protector
This heat protectant is meant to "straighten" your hair, make it silky soft and protect your hair from heat.  It actually does all this things I love this thing, I couldn't live without it.
Repurchase: Already did


THE BODYSHOP Hemp hand cream
Nice thick hand cream, only thing I disslike is the strong hemp smell.
Repurchase: Maybe

Alverde Tonkabohne hand cream
I was actually impressed by this one, sadly it was LE.
Repurchase: Yes, if it wasn't LE


Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar