torek, 17. september 2013

NEW IN #1





Nuxe hulie prodigieuse

I recenty bought this oil because I smashed my favorite face oil by Melvita, so I decided to try this one.
I have used it for couple of times now, and it makes my skin so soft and not greasy like many oils.

I got this face cream because my mother got me so many testers of this cream and I really liked it and decided to buy full size.

Melvita is one of my favourite skincare brands, this face mist/ toner is really nice if you have acne prone skin. It helps with the breakouts and it is really nice if you use it as a makeup fixing spray. And this is my second bottle.

O.P.I First date at the golden gate
This nailpolish is from the latest San Franciso collection.This is a prefect orange-red shade for fall.

Essie cute as a button
I liked the color so I picked it up, haven't tried it yet.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar